We will be opening the green for members from 15th April based on restrictions as summarised below. We will not be having a formal opening on 17th April.
- The changing rooms and club house will be closed except for the use of the disabled toilets. Please come in your kit and change shoes before play.
- You should play only on the three rinks as laid out.
- Singles and pairs can be played in the first instance—this is likely to change.
- No spectators are allowed
- Mats and jacks-one per team- should only be handled by one person in your team and sanitised after use and before storage. All equipment will be stored in the room at the back of the club house.
- You should book your slot with Penny Philp on 01208- 873169 who will keep your contact details for 21 days in accordance with Track and Trace.
- The green will be open during the following hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
10-12,12-2,2-4,4-6 and 6-8
Monday 2-4,4-6 and 6-8
Thursday 3-5, 5-7
As normal the green maybe closed at any time due to bad weather.
- Further instructions, if necessary, will be left in the clubhouse.
We are expecting further guidance from Bowls Cornwall about national and league competitions before 12th April but if restrictions continue we are hoping to arrange some internal club competitions until things get back to normal.
If you are in any way marking the green in play PLEASE use the large green mats provided.